Hi! I’m sure you’re on this website because you are currently looking for a professional childcare provider and not just a babysitter. There could be several reasons for that. Whatever they may be, please stop, take the time, get to know me and what it is that I can offer to you and your family.
My name is Yolanda. I am a proud parent of two wonderful, well-rounded children, giving me the experience of taking care of my own personal heaven-sent children for over 25 years.
As far as my related professional experience goes; I operated a licensed Childcare out of my home for 4 years in North Austin. Moved to Westlake and opened, owned and directed a child care facility licensed for capacity of 40 children in East Austin for 5 yrs. I now live in South Austin, 78748 operating the Preschool out of my home. I love South Austin and most importantly I love what I do. I’ve earned my Child Development Associate. I have and will continue to attend regional conferences and local trainings.
I’ve created a home away from home for your children who are fully potty trained and over the age of 2 1/2 yrs old. My childcare program will promote creativity, independence, confidence, and social, emotional and physical development. Our curriculum allows opportunities for thinking skills, sensory development, small and large muscle development and language development.
I received a license to operate my facility by complying with the Texas Minimum Standard Rules. This makes a safe, spacious and comfortable place for your children. I want you to have peace of mind while your children are here. I am regularly inspected by The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, Child Care Licensing.
Plenty of referrences are available upon request.
- ABCMouse.com & Embark K12 Online Curriculum
- Individual Learning Plans
- Math, Science, Language, Phonics, Social Studies, Music, Art, Dance, Computer Lab
- Safe, clean, organized and educational environment.
- Your child will be nurtured with sincere care. Goal is to give your child social success, academic achievement and be ready to enter school with confidence.
- There is constant engagement in the classroom between the girls and I. It is Important to me that the girls to feel loved, appreciated, acknowlegded, and heard, which is accomplished with respect, a very important lesson for the girls.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Snack provided
- Safe, shaded and private playground
- I promise you will find trust, comfort, ease, help and most of all peace of mind.
- I received a license to operate my facility by complying with the Texas Minimum Standard Rules. Licensed for up to 12 children. This makes a safe, spacious and comfortable place for your children. I want you to have peace of mind while your children are here. I am regularly inspected by The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, Child Care Licensing.